I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Monday, 25 February 2013

The Bush

Once upon a time in the middle of nowhere there were two little kids named Jeffery and Joseph. They were best friends and brothers.One day they went into the bush that was rumoured to be home to the beast,it was so dangerous that whoever went in never came out.

But Jeffery and Joseph didn't believe in the beast,so to prove everyone wrong,that's when they went into the bush.But when Jeffery and Joseph took one step into the bush they heard a RAAAW! That left Jeffery and Joseph petrified in fear. RAAAAW! They heard it again and this time they went running back home screaming like girls.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve my learning.